COMING SOON – Winter 2023/24
NOVA CODEX: EN-C 2-Liner
Its design is based on the XENON (EN/LTF D) and has impressive performance, which is very easy to access due to the low aspect ratio of 6.1 (flat).
- Sizes: XS | S | M | L
- Cells: 65
- Aspect ratio (flat): 6.1
- Projected area (m²): 18.77 | 20.37 | 22.08 | 23.78
- Weight (kg): 4.2 | 4.4 | 4.7 | 5.0
- Certified take off weight (kg): 70-95 | 80-105 | 90-115 | in progress
- Recommended take off weight (kg): 80-90 | 90-100 | 100-110 | in progress
- Nitinol rods
- 3 colours
- Certification: EN C/LTF D
The CODEX (EN C/LTF D) is aimed at XC pilots who want to fly a two-liner within the C class and benefit from exceptional performance with high safety. Those who already have a lot of experience with high-end EN B wings and feel comfortable with a MENTOR 7, for example, will quickly learn to love the CODEX. It is an uncomplicated and user-friendly two-liner – the ideal first wing for this type of design.
STAY TUNED FOR WINTER 2023/24