Functional and lightweight. When developing the Concertina Bag Light, attention was paid to ease of use as the basis for gentle packing. Thanks to the choice of materials, the Concertina Bag Light with its practical details has a low overall weight (from 328 g - size S, without compression straps). The mesh insert allows good ventilation and the escape of moisture.
Fixing and closing. On the inside of the Concertina Bag Light, the profile nose of the wing can be fixed with a mesh. There are two more buckles along the length of the bag and a separate pocket for the risers is sewn into the lower end. Thanks to the smooth-running zip slider (anti-snagging slider) and the cord stoppers at the top and bottom, closing is particularly easy. The ready-folded Concertina Bag Light can be compactly tied together with the adjustable compression straps. By the way, these are also long enough to allow the Concertina Bag Light to be wrapped around the harness.
Packing the glider
For particularly easy and gentle packing, packing instructions are printed on the Concertina Bag Light.
The following shows the recommended packing method which best protects the equipment. Of course, depending on preference and situation, other packing methods can also be used.
1. Gather the glider in the shape of a rosette and place it next to the Concertina Bag Light
2. Pull the wing tip of the opposite side once over the entire rosette and place in the middle of the Concertina Bag next to it
3. Lay the top surface rods profile rib by profile rib on top of each other – fold the whole canopy until the other wing tip is on top
4. Then lay the lines lengthwise with a few turns next to/on the wing
5. Use the net to fix the wing at the top of the nose and the buckle to fix the middle section of the glider
6. Place the risers in the riser bag
7. Fully close the zip
8. Pull the top and bottom straps to close
9. Fold the Concertina Bag into thirds and place the inflated Pack Roll across, between the first and second thirds of the Concertina Bag (this refers to the third between the nose and the middle of the wing) to protect the rods from bending too much. The white area marks the position of the second bend and the Pack Roll
10. Close at the end with compression system
PS: The Pack Roll is not included with the Concertina Bag Light. You can buy it at your nearest NOVA dealer or in our Online-Shop.
Instead of the Pack Roll you can also use your harness to increase the bending radius of the rods to protect them.
Choosing the right size
Select your wing model in the first column and its size in the first row. This is how you find out which size of Concertina Bag Light is the right one.
|Paraglider / size||XXS||XS||S||M||L|