The ultra-light hike & fly backpack X-PACK 50 weighs only 525 grams, and for this weight class, offers exceptional carrying comfort and practical features. The pack volume of 50 litres can be extended by an additional 10 litres thanks to the roll-top closure. The X-PACK 50 offers space for very compact lightweight equipment - ideal for hike & fly competitions.
Check out the product details here.
Handle with care. This product was specially developed for hike & fly and is made of lightweight materials. For the longest possible enjoyment of the product, we recommend particularly careful handling of the equipment.
- Roll-top closure
- Compression system
- Customisable shoulder and chest straps and hip belt
- High comfort for this weight class, even at faster walking or running pace
- Elastic mesh pockets along the entire side panels
- Mesh pockets and Velcro straps on the front of the shoulder straps
- Airy spacer fabric on the back panel, hip belt and shoulder straps and doubled-up back area for reduced perspiration
- Drinking tube outlet
- Eight gear loops distributed over the entire backpack on the outside for helmet net and individual fastenings
Volume: 50+10 litres
Weight: 525 grams