Our XC hound with feel-good factor
MENTOR 4 – gets you further
It has performance that dominates its glider class, coupled with agile handling and manageable extreme flight behaviour. This distinguishes the MENTOR 4 and it is what the pilots love about it.
Selected highlights of last year’s XC season:
- Nearly 20 percent of all cross-country flights submitted to the DHV XC contest are completed on NOVA wings. This makes NOVA the largest brand in the contest
- In the DHV XC contest standard class (EN-B), this percentage rises to 25.7%.
- In the (international) XContest standard class (EN-B), the percentage of NOVA wings is also 25.6%.
- In Austria, 36.8 % of flights entered into the national cross-country league were completed on NOVA wings.
- In the Swiss FAI-3 PG Sports class, 347 of 500 submitted flights were completed on NOVA wings, which is the equivalent of nearly 70%.
Would you like to experience the MENTOR 4? Organise a test flight with a NOVA dealer near you!